1. Virginia Farms gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain your info:
- The contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations, and titles).
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit).
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations, and general demographic data).
2. Virginia Farms uses this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our site and other communications tools, such as email.
- Notify you of new Va farms for sale on our site.
- 3. Email contact information. Virginia Farms does not share, sell, or trade email addresses.
4. Other forms of contact information. Forms of contact information other than email address (for example, street address). Virginia Farms will not share, sell, or otherwise provide this contact information about you:
5. Virginia Farms follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its website. Virginia Farms tests its security procedures regularly and modifies them as new technologies become feasible.
6. Virginia Farms utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding farms for sale in Virginia.
7. Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers at this time.
Regards, Toby Beavers 434-327-2999 Virginia Farms Realtor